Our Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY



















I can't tell everyone how sorry I am that I haven't updated our blog in sooooo long--but we are BACK. The girls have fussed at me to update every time I get on the computer but I'm always on it for school or to pay bills.




To catchup...Kristina is now 16 years old! Soon she will be driving (everyone watch out) and getting a job (Oh my). Stacie is busy with choir and her hobbies. Amy is doing project after project for school.




As for John and me...John is still working himself into more gray hair. I am still in school (over half way there) and working weekend option.




Life keeps us all busy. Kristina had another wonderful marching band season even though the football team didn't (everyone goes just to hear and watch the band--ha ha). The band is into concert season and will be having a PRE-contest concert soon. Now that she has her braces OFF...(her straight teeth are beautiful) she is playing her flute even better than before.



Stacie is still singing like a little bird both in school choir and in church choir (Kristina is in both too). She has really started to enjoy volleyball and basketball because they play them in gym at school. She has grown another 2 inches taller than me and is getting more beautiful each day. She also has PERFECT teeth since getting her braces off thanks to Dr. Quick and his staff!



I can't believe that Amy will soon be a teenager and is almost finished with elementary school. She is really taking the initiative at home since I have school, studying, work, and home to take care of. She and Kristina have been really helping me around the house with laundry and basic cleaning. I am very proud of them.



Church and family is our main focus and heaven our goal that we strive for (definately a work in progress) even though somedays it doesn't seem that way. A bad day can be a bad day no matter how hard you try to turn it around (sometimes) and we just have to thank God for each and every day we have together because we just don't know what lies ahead.



Because I haven't been the best at keeping our blog in motion...we have decided to make a change or two. THIS IS A WARNING! From now on...THE GIRLS & I will be updating our blog so beware...There will be frequent updates, more pictures, and maybe even a video or two in the future.



God Bless each an everyone who views our blog. JMJ












No comments: