Our Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Band Pre-contest Concert 2009

Hey everybody Kristina here updating the blog. Thursday night I had a band concert. It was so much fun. My best friend Martha was there, and She says she had an awsome time. We played three songs: Children of the Shrine, And the Fire Raged, and Celtic Ritual. Next week, we're playing the same music and we're going to be judged and then rated. If we get all ones then it will be our 19th consecutive year Sweepstakes! So the pressure is on to keep tradition going.





The picture to the left is (from left to right) Me, Martha, Stacie, and Amy. This is after the concert. My mom recorded it so hopefully I'll be able to upload it to the blog soon.


The picture to the right is me and my best friend Martha whom I wrote about already. This is again after the concert.
Okay below are a few more photos from the concert. She told me that she had a really great time the Sunday after the concert at mass. Well I best be going and making lunch! Bye-bye!



No comments: