Our Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Something about us...

To begin with, we are first-time "bloggers". John is "dad". He works very hard (2 full-time and 1 part-time jobs). We have recently purchased a new Hybrid Honda Civic (luv that gas milage) and recommend that everyone get a car that loves driving more than gas.
Kristina is 15 1/2. She is very involved in band and will be starting 10th grade in August. She is also very involved in our church, St. John the Baptist Latin Mass, and is also in the choir. It is very beautiful to hear her play her flute(a sound from heaven).
Stacie will be 14 at the end of this month and is musically inclined also. She sings in the choir at school and at church. She will start high school (9th grade) in August. She has a love of the arts and enjoys writing. She wants to be either an artist, fashion designer, or author.
Amy will soon be 10 years old. 4th grade will be seeing her bright shiny face on the first day of school. She has a love of cooking, plants and writing. She too sings in the choir in church and has also participated in talent shows in school.
I am "mom"(Susanne). I am an LPN (25 years) and am currently in school to complete my prereqs before starting nursing school to earn my RN. I LOVE God, family, children, church and school.
We hope to keep everyone updated on our family.

4 comments:

Katie Kordsmeier said...

Glad to have you here on blogger!!!

Jason Kordsmeier Family said...

What a great idea!!! I love it. I have to say that I'm in denial about the girls getting older...LOL. Let's see I believe I tell the girls that Kristina is 12, Stacie is 10, Amy is 5 (in my mind ). They're growing up so fast!! Susie, your girls are very precious and special. We love you ALL so much and keep you in our prayers. We are very proud of you, too. Happy Blogging to you.

Shannon said...

I'm so glad to see you have a blog! You will have to add some pictures soon! :)

Jason Kordsmeier Family said...

Maybe we will start a blog too. I have to admit that I was not sure how to get one started before.

I typed in Katie's blog on Google and found her comments about her day on Google for everybody to see, so be careful not to put any real personal stuff on there. God bless.